Got an Android phone? Love apps? Then this is the right place for you! There are thousands of apps available on the android market and I show you here a selection of the best. All are tested by myself on my HTC Desire HD. All apps which you will find here are available for free on the market

Monday 14 February 2011

Aldiko

Aldiko is also a good ebook reader for android phones. It has access to different book shops where you can download books, beside the paid books you can also find a nice  selection of free books. The Aldiko reader has not as many features as the Laputa reader but it got one big advantage: It can import your pdf files which means also ebooks or any other files in pdf are readable and it also remembers where you stopped reading and let you jump straight to that point when you return.
As I have many ebooks in pdf format I usually use Aldiko to read them as I prefer it instead of the normal pdf reader which was pre installed on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment